Sunday, February 17, 2013


Maui # 4 ;0)


Aloha, Failte,Cheers, bottoms up to My Aussie friends, and the the rest of you May you all be on Maui 30 hours before your boss knows your missing :0)

Well it is sunday morning and I,m sitting in a coffee shop in a small town called Napli..It has a wonderful Cove for snorkeling and last time I was here , No blarney! I did meet Nemo...I was shocked did not think those kind of fish existed, plus he had lots of friends. So I told the disney gang Like Mac arthur told the troops in the Philippines...I will return.

The Family reunion will take place as soon as I finish my message in a bottle to you all. Im looking rather like a local now, the pale Irish / Oregon shed his skin on a beach in Kehie as I bid hello to it yesterday for my friends Bob and Kellie Drake. Parked My great Irish Arse on Charlie young Beach, swam with a turtle named 'fast eddie” or more to the point chased him , he fled at the sight of a haole ( Hawaiian for white Dude or dead man walking, most def not big kahuna!!! )

As fast Eddie beat it for NewZealand I bumped into a couple from Canada Zira and Justin...we tread water and shared stories for 2 hours..Yes! they could out talk me..ya-ay love when that happens...spontaneous passionate conversation...laughed so hard my stomach is gone,( Ed LANE eat your heart out..laughter is the Key)

The Canadians are so like the Irish warm , friendly and seriously happy for no reason, come to think of it so am I and If anybody begs to differ I know a retired navy seal here Whom I nick Named “WILD BILL” who miss`s the good old days ….hahahaha

Wild Bill just texted me will meet up with him tomorrow :0) Love that guy, oh he is of Irish origin!!!!

As I write this I have tears in my eyes, so full of emotion, and a little bit proud of myself for taking this blind leap of faith, even more proud of Cynthia for believing in me...!!!!!

Well I bid farewell to Zara and Justin promising to meet up again...as I dried my self of a tall man next to me said

“ Another great day in paradise”

Two more Canadians...John and Sarah..we had an amazing conversation about Writing..Sara is a school teacher, John an architect ..

Well as the sun began its free fall into the warm Pacific I turned the Key in my Purple Pickup and headed north to the camp site. On My way in traffic that was at a turtles pace I spotted a car that appeared to be broken down, I immediate reckonised Adam and Casey the Two guys that arrived the same day as me. I pulled right in as they both smiled at the sight of the rescue leprechaun, they could not believe it. They had bought an 89 Buick Skylark,

“ Got love that old Island Cruiser”
I said Laughing as I hugged Adam.

It was a Leaking water pump, and a cooling fan that had decided to make a bid for freedom but was blocked by the radiator ….. The pick up came with a great tool box...gotta love Hanalei!!!! ...two hours later and lots of water we arrived back at camp and I cracked some wine and talked with Cynthia till my eyelids rang the bell for last call to the Land Of Nod!!!!

Love you all..till later Aloha Michael xoxoxoxo

2 comments:

  1. Aloha my love! you know it is OKAY to smile in your pictures!!! afterall you are in Paradise!!! :-) :-)...Another great blog! We just got off the phone and now i wait for our Skype date as soon as you've gotten some groceries from Foodland and back to camp. Lord please let the internet work!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to be gadding about like you!I do so miss my mobility and traveling days. And Hawaii. Ah well. Keep on having fun. Hope God is revealing new direction for you and Cynthia.

    ReplyDelete