Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Lost Our Reality :0)

Lost Our Reality



Last night sat down with some friends to watch the popular TV series Lost from the very beginning. Yes Just about everybody and his Mother have experienced this great show created by “JJ Abrahams”.

I remember when I first met Cynthia she asked me if I had ever seen it ,any who I watched 2 episodes with her and was hooked. Shortly after that we had our first trip to Hawaii and walked those white sandy shores,swam in the tropical waters and hiked the lush green jungles. Did we find the hatch or Darma buildings, no but we have found our own adventure.

As I watched the opening episodes as Jack and the cast discover their new abode I was hit with the realization that what had been a far for dream for Cynthia and I four years ago was now a reality. I watched as the cast walked the beaches jungles smiling inside knowing that we had made the leap of faith to live in our Lost Paradise.



Do we have a big home,lots of money, expensive attire not on your life. Those of you who have followed my blogs from the beginning know we are just like the vast majority of humanity one pay check away from the street ,of course in our case its the beach :0)



Did we have doubts and play the what if game, Yup and I think I won brouhaha. When I look back though it all I just kept thinking trust God, don’t stop to think myself into a corner and keep moving forward. After all that is what blind faith is about -to me anyway.



Fear is spelled False
Evidence
Appearing
Real.... it paralyzes people and robs them of true joy in life. I can Honestly say my worst fears have never come true..I believe I have learned to handle it and operate in it without loosing my head. Of course thats my opinion Cynthia might tell you different :0)


Within the next couple of weeks we will be moving from our North american Indian Hosts Maui reservation about a mile down the road to a close friends home . I wish to keep them anonymous to respect their privacy. Lets just put it this way they don’t have a hundred plus roosters.
 Actually I believe the number has risen past 150. We are pray for our friends sake that they will all be removed soon. We have learned what the true meaning  of living of the grid is and it is all thanks to our More Than Generous Host  Mary Burcham !who has put up with us for 100 plus days, of course there is some Irish in her Indian blood that was a big help!

Well will close this out, I know not a very exciting one but I just wanted to touch base with my friends and thank you for your prayers and mental support, in the end we all need each other.

Oh Ps My motorcycle is ok just another project to be fixed, mean while I have these amazing things called feet covered by Clarks sandals that know their way to the beach!!!

Cheers Love to you all!

Michael xoxox :0)













No comments:

Post a Comment